Date(s) - 03/09/2016 - 10/12/2016
- Grasp the core concepts adopted by LEED V4 rating systems including integrative process, systems thinking, life cycle analysis, triple bottom line, etc.
- Understand the LEED rating system structure including the 21 different sector adaptations
- Be capable to manage the certification and submission process for LEED projects from registration, submittal, CIR to appeal
- Understand the basic documentation requirements for a LEED project
- Be prepared for Green Associate and AP specialty exam
This course is ideal for architect, project manager, green building consultant, developer, sustainability coordinator, landscape architect, technical manager, energy engineer, MEP consultant, facility managers, or anyone interested in understanding green building principle, especially sustainable design, construction, management, purchasing, and plan to achieve a LEED professional credential.
After this training, you will get :
- 600 mock exam questions (for LEED Green Associate course students)
- 500 mock exam questions (for LEED AP Specialty: BD+C, ID+C, O+M course students)
- One month follow up for your exam review
- Three work books developed by USGBC Intelligent Properties, authorized by USGBC to USGBC Education Partners only
|Green Associate Course (GA)[Option A] (Saturday 0900-1800,8 hours)||Building Design and Construction (BD+C) [Option B] (Sunday 0900-1800, 8 hours)|
|Apr 9 OR Jun 4 OR Sep 3 OR Dec 3
||Apr 10 OR Jun 5 OR Sep 4 OR Dec4
|Interior Design and Construction (ID+C) [Option C] (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 1900-2200, 8 hours)||Building Operations and Maintenance (O+M) [Option D] (Saturday 0900-1800, 8 hours)|
|Apr 11-13 OR Jun 6-8 OR Sep 5-7 OR Dec5-7
||Apr 16 OR Jun11 OR Sep 10 OR Dec10
Venue: HK (Detail information TBC)
（Please deposit payment to L GEES limited account# 078-505302-838 at HSBC）
（Contact information : firstname.lastname@example.org, Christine Li +852 9650 6219）
*Company Discount applies if 3 or more individuals from the same company enroll at the same time. This cannot be applied together with other discount.
#Early bird: Registration one month earlier
|GA only OR any 1 Option of AP Courses(8 hour)||GA AND any 1 option of AP Courses(16 hours)||GA only OR any 1 Option of AP Courses(8 hour)||GA AND any 1 option of AP Courses(16 hours)|
|Early bird#||Regular Fee|
|Member of co-organizer||HK$ 3,000||HK$ 6,000||HK$ 3,500||HK$ 7,000|
|Company Discount*||HK$ 3,300||HK$ 6,600||HK$ 3,800||HK$ 7,600|
|Member of supporting organization||HK$ 3,500||HK$ 7,000||HK$ 4,000||HK$ 8,000|
|Others||HK$ 4,000||HK$ 8,000||HK$ 4,500||HK$ 9,000|
Bookings are closed for this event.